Payment Sense - explanation of terms

I was having trouble integrating Payment Sense and the following info they sent me was very helpful. Up until then I was using the username ID and not the gateway ID. I thought this may help others…

Thank you for your inquiry. In order for you to integrate your personal website with the PaymentSense gateway, you will need to give your Web Developer the following information;

Pre-shared Key - (also be known as a secret key) this can be found in your Merchant Management System (MMS) in the account settings tab.

Gateway ID - (also known as the merchant ID within the shopping cart integration page) this can be found in the gateway account admin tab, which is beneath user admin within the MMS. The gateway ID will be six letters with a hyphen and then some numbers xxxxxx-+++++++ (ECOM GBP)

Gateway password - (also known as the merchant password within the shopping cart integration page) this can be found in the gateway account admin tab, which is beneath user admin with the MMS. Underneath where you find the gateway ID you can create the gateway password. This needs to have at lease one capital letter and some numbers.

Thank you for sharing this @Robert_Fuller! Hopefully it will help future users when connecting their Payment Sense account with QuickFile :slight_smile: