Paypal feed stopped working

Hi,

I’ve just noticed my paypal feed stopped working a few months back (rather embarrassing its taken me so long to notice but it’s quiet over the summer and it usually just takes care of itself).

I’ve checked the event log and found this:

21/08/2018 04:00 Paypal Feed Paypal feed removed. (Reason : Token is not valid)

No idea what it means but presumably this is why the feed has stopped. As far as I am aware nothing has changed in my paypal account.

Can anyone advise as to how I might reactivate it? It says it still is as far as I can tell…

Presumably I will need to manually import all transactions that have been missed in the meantime?

Just a suggestion but might it not be sensible to have some kind of alert if a feed is stopped for any reason…?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi @rozhawk

There was a period in August of this year where some accounts PayPal feeds stopped because they failed to download data. It looks like on this occasion yours may have been one of them.

To get this going again, simply go to Banking >> Show all bank accounts, and then click your PayPal account. Select More Options >> Feed Settings.

If I recall correctly, some users actually reported that the feed caught up with itself, but in other cases, a .csv import would be required.

Let me know how you get on - we’re here to help! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.