PayPal not uploading transactions

Hi I have come to do my accounts this evening and come to reconcile my PayPal account and it hasn’t uploaded any transactions of me purchasing items for me to tag?

Hi @Sazmc79

Are you using the PayPal feed, or is it that you’ve uploaded a bank statement and it’s skipped the purchases you’ve made?

I’m using the PayPal feed

Are there anything special about these transactions, for example, are they in a different currency to the bank account on QuickFile? Are they e-cheque payments?

its all the purchases i have made that i normally then tag, as I have all the PayPal receipts. Am i Going to have to manually enter all these in instead of tagging them?

Images Removed

Please accept my apologies, but I’m not sure I follow here.

In your screenshots (which I’ve removed as this is a public forum), I see, for example, the transaction on 23/07/2018 for £2.11. Is this one that was missing that you’ve input manually?

oo sorry i forgot it was public. I uploaded to show you that i normally have red and green entries money in and money out however the money out side has stopped recording any PayPal entries

Let me send you a private message. Please look for a green notification in the top right corner.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.