PDF creation requires me to "print to PDF"

Odd one - and it may not be a Quickfile issue, but I cannot easily create PDF invoices within Quickfile. It might be a Firefox/Windows issue - but I thought I would just put it out there to see if anyone else has the same issue.

The way around it is to use the Windows Printing/Save to PDF - so when I select Print on the invoice creation page, I then have to select Print from within Firefox to bring up the Windows print page, and Print to PDF that way. Not a disaster, but an extra step I didn’t have until last week.

Hi @philis1982

Nothing has changed on our end. Have you recently updated Firefox? Do you see the same issue in another browser (such as Chrome or Edge)?

I will try Firefox - as it works fine within Edge - and Firefox has just had a big upgrade