.pdf invoice not shown in the preview window in Receipt Hub

Not sure if there is something else I need to do: a .pdf invoice has been saved in Dropbox, it has been uploaded in Receipt Hub, however is not showing in the preview window.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Hi @OvidiuS

The preview isn’t controlled by the software, but rather by your browser. What browser are you using, and I’ll see if we can point you in the right direction?

Thanks for clarifications.

I was using Internet Explorer - I changed to Chrome and it works fine.

Thank you again.

Hi, it looks I have the same problem but switching from Safari to Brave (Chrome) wouldn’t help. Any suggestions?

Hi @motoko

The preview is controlled by your browser rather than QuickFile.

It’s always worth checking how your browser handles PDFs - check the settings of your browser.

I don’t have any problems on other sites. I also scanned jpg files and it’s the same thing. Not showing… :frowning:

If I’m being honest, we’re not doing anything special when showing these previews - it’s just the file in a smaller window (iframe). Some browsers will treat it as display, some will treat it as a download. But it does depend on your browser settings unfortunately.

Hi @motoko

Do you have an Ad Blocker running at the moment? Sometimes these can pick up the iframes as ads and block them from being shown.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.