Personal Income

We are a partnership. One partner earns a small PAYE personal wage outside the business, which has historically been paid into our business account for various reasons. How do I allocate this bank transaction whilst keeping the bank balance correct, therefore deleting the bank transaction is not an option.
Many thanks

Hi @susie

As the payment isn’t related to the business’ activity, I would be inclined to tag this as a transfer from the partners drawings account, and just make your accountant aware of this at year end.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.