Photoshop subscription

Hi…

I have photoshop on monthly subscription, what would I put this under?

Many thanks

Hi @Stephie

Something like “Hosting Fees and IT Consumables” may be suitable. If you have a few of these, you may even wish to add your own nominal for something like “Software”.

Hi…thank you…Yes I pay it monthly so do have a few. Would it sit under Overheads?

Yes. You could even manually assign a code (from the Chart of Accounts report page) and give it 7507, so it sits next to the hosting fees nominal.

Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I have another couple:
1…I pay an annual fee for a print on demand service to sell my prints etc, they produce the goods, I get the profit. .
2…I also pay various membership art association annual fees.

where would these sit?

Just to clarify - do you pay anything to this supplier, or if it just a case of selling price minus fees?

A nominal such as “Subscriptions” should work.

I should just mention - I’m not an accountant, so you may wish to double check these with yours at year end (just to be safe)

Hi…No I don’t pay anything to them per item. I upload an image set my profit margins, they produce and give me the profit. The only amount I pay is an annual fee.

I found the Subscriptions, that sounds right to me too, thank you for all your help, very much appreciated.

1 Like