Power User - Client Statement CSS

I have purchased a power user subscription but cant seem to access the CSS
to clean up the customer statement design - anybody know how to do this

Hi,

You can find this by going to: Account Settings >> Design Customisation >> Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hi Beth
Thanks for replying,
Have done this and the Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation page says Advanced customisation BETA, with a box showing 'PRESET TEMPLATES, I click on the Client statement CSS and there is a blank box with an instruction to view a statement in any client detail screen. Have done this, viewed a client statement and cant see anywhere to access the CSS, except for a right mouse click on inspect element, but making changes there does not save the changes?

Hi @CliveClive

When you go to the advanced customisation area, you should see the client statement option on the left hand side:

Once you save it, just make sure you activate it, otherwise it won’t be live:

So you don’t get to see the CSS code that already exists so that you can make changes in the same way as customising invoices?

No, unfortunately not. This is something we can look at introducing in the future however. I believe the invoice styling (in it’s current form) was added after this section.

Hi Mathew
So should I copy all of the CSS from inspect element, make the changes and the click the green save button?
Kind regards
Clive

Hi Clive,

you don’t need to copy it all only the things you want to override.

OK, thanks for your help.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.