Power user subscription ended - how can I receive a copy of the data?

Hi, our power user subscription has just run out, and we do not want to renew, is there anyway we can get read only access from now on?

I believe that legally we are supposed to have access to our records for 6 years

Hi @Claire_Davis1

There isn’t a read only mode, but we can arrange for a back up of your account to be emailed to you. This would consist of a zip file with .csv files of your invoices, bank transactions, clients, suppliers and more. I will send you a private message shortly to arrange this for you - please look for a green notification in the top right corner.

If you have any feedback that you could share (either publicly or privately) regarding your decision, that would be appreciated.

That’s correct - HMRC requires you to keep a copy of your records for 6 years from the end of that financial period.

It’s also worth noting that because the nominal ledger count is based on the last 12 months of entries, if the account is no longer used it will fall into a free category (XS, S or M).

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.