Power user subscription expiring

Dear Support, please could you confirm that when my Power user subscription ends I will still be able to continue to use Quickfile and make my entries and vat returns as usual, including accessing past data. My transactions have dropped to below the 1000 per year at present and I am just checking to see if there is something I should actively be doing or whether the Power subscription simply expires and the account returns to small or medium business user without me having to do anything.
Many thanks, much appreciated.

Hi @act,

As long as your entries are below 1,000 for the past 12 months then once the PUS expires you will still have access to your account, you will just lose the additional features that come with the PUS

Dear Beth,

Okay, that’s great, very helpful, thank you for your quick response and answer to my question.

1 Like

Hi act,
Maybe you know it already.
If not: Just to make you aware that the 1000 is for ledger entries and not invoices or so. An invoice creates about 4 to 5 ledger entries and the 1000 threshold is counted over a 12 month period. To check the actual size of your account follow those steps below:

Ah. That’s very useful, thank you for the clarification, good to know.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.