Power User Verification

Hi,
Today I received notification that I have surpassed the 1000 entries per 12 months and must now sign up as a power user.
I’m quite happy to do this if I have in fact used the system that much but I can’t find any easy way to verify this myself. I’m pretty much a sole trader although registered as a limited company and am quite surprised that I have in fact made more than 1000 entries in the last 12 months.
Could you advise how I can produce a report to confirm my use of Quickfile.
Many thanks
Stewart

Hi @The_Norfolk_Honey_Co,

There is an article on the knowledge base that talks you through how to check the size of your account. If you need any further help, please get in touch.

Hi Sian,
Many thanks for the reply. I see that I have crept to 1049 entries. It appears I had a large increase in entres in Dec. 2018 (probably VAT return due!) and that has pushed me through the base threshold. If this is just a blip for one month and it drops back down again at what point can I reassess my account in terms of package used.
Do I now have to sign up for a full year based on one months increased activity?
Regards
Stewart

If you’re confident you’re going to drop back under 1000 in the new year and you don’t actually need the Power User subscription features then an alternative might be to sign up for Affinity - that is something usually targetted at accountants and book-keepers but anyone can sign up and the Affinity platform charges pro rata by the day rather than flat rate by the year.

Hi Ian,
Thanks for the message. I’ll certainly take a look at Affinity. I made the mistake of allowing an accumulation of paperwork to build up and it spiked last December!

Regards
Stewart

Hi @The_Norfolk_Honey_Co,

You can defer your subscription for 2 weeks if you haven’t already, but if you’re confident that the count will drop below 1,000 then as soon as it does the account will come under the free category and you won’t be required to pay for the subscription when it comes to renewal.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.