Power User

Good morning. I started using QuickFile in June 2020 - we are a very small estate with a management committee, not vat registered and only have invoices in and invoices out - very simple and the upgrade from pen and paper to QF has been great. We thought we would be below the 1000 nominal entries but we’ve just had a message to say we’ve gone above this so we need to go to Power User.
We entered past entries from 2019/2020 into QF which obviously took us over the 1000. My query is that going forward we will probably be well below the 1000 limit. So I know I need to pay for Power Save now, but if we keep below the 1000 from June 2021 to June 2022, would we be able to go back down a tier? We don’t need any of the advanced features of Power User. Many thanks for any help. Alison

Hi Alison,

If you go back down to below the 1,000 nominal entries in future years then you won’t need to purchase the subscription. If you are below the threshold when it comes to renew your subscription you can just chose not to renew.

Hope this helps

Thank you for the swift reply.
Very much appreciated.
Cheers
Alison

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.