PPL / PRS - Which Category to Post To

Hi, hope you can help please. Which category should I post purchase invoices to - for both PPL and PRS (sound recordings licences for business premises, right to play radio, etc).

Many thanks for your time.

They would go under ‘Licences’.

Thanks Joe, very kind of you, that is brilliant.