Pricing query

Hi, could I have some information on how Affinity is billed. My son is doing an AAT accountancy course and wants to take over my account, My wife’s accounts, and another parties accounts under the watchful eye of his boss and mentor.

He wants to use the Affinity feature on this system. Does he get charged as well as us or is he charged instead of us then he passes the charge onto us via his monthly fees?

Thanks
Gavin

Hi @Gavin_Bonser

Affinity is a chargeable product which is calculated based on the account sizes. This is calculated daily and billed monthly. There’s a guide here which may help explain this better than I can.

The Power User Subscription comes with its own features and benefits, but unlike standalone accounts, Affinity connected accounts are not required to have it (but they can still have it optionally). There’s a nice little comparison here which highlights the difference between the subscription and Affinity.

Recently we changed this so that the Affinity account can pay for this if they wish.

All new Affinity accounts come with free starter credit, so I recommend signing up and taking a look around :slight_smile:

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any further questions

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.