Print of all my future agreed estimates

Hi, my bank manager wants to see all the estimates I have that have been agreed (but not yet invoiced/done), they want to see the digital agreed stamp that the client does when they agree to the job. Basically, they want to see proof of work booked in and digitally or physically signed for.

How do I do this, can I see a statement of jobs? Or can I print each agreed quote with proof saying the customer has agreed to this job.

Thanks All

Hi @Gavin_Bonser

There are 2 things you could do here -

1. Export a list (CSV) of all “Agreed” estimates, by doing a search for estimates with the status “AGREED”. This would give you an overview

2. To get the PDFs of these with the “AGREED” stamp on them, firstly ensure both of these options in your settings are unticked. This can be found by going to Account Settings > Invoice Customisation > Click on the “STATUS” box

Then, you can go to the estimates page, tick the ones you want the PDFs of (you can filter like in point 1 above, to make life a bit easier), and then go to More Options > Print Selected
    This will generate the PDFs all in one document and email you a link once it’s completed

Hope that helps!

Perfect, thank you. Perfect, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.