Printing/customising invoices

Possibly asked/answered elsewhere, I have just moved over to Quickfile and previous software was able to customise invoices to print address on peel off label Single Integrated Label SL01 - 250 or 1000 Sheets - Pickitpackit | Buy Integrated Labels and Forms can I do this on Quickfile? it seems it should be possible but maybe I just nned to order some new labels, what do others use?

Hello @kevin_baldwin

Printing labels is not supported at present.

Your best bet would be to run an account back up by following the guide below. This would give you all your account data, but it will also give you a .csv file with the address and more relating to all of your clients.

There is a feature request for label printing here, please feel free to add you vote.

Thanks for the reply, I may not have explained my self correctly, when printing invoices I need to move the address block to a different part of the page so it is printed on peel off label, how am i able to mave adress block.
need to move reciepient name tyo where issue date is.

Hello @kevin_baldwin

Ah sorry I misinterpreted what you were asking.

When you view the invoice, click Invoice style gallery in the top left

There are several different styles to choose from, some have the recipient address on the right (Modern/Neon/Rounded/Vista)

Try one of those, we can make small adjustments to the CSS alignments to move the address to align up with the cut out.
Can you try one and scan it/take a picture of it so I can see how far off it is?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.