Printing/Save multiple Invoices

My Accountant is looking for a copy of all invoices i’ve sent in the last 3 months, is there an easy way to print/save these invoices without going through them 1 by 1?

Regards

Brian

Unfortunately not, but it would be far simpler just to create an additional user for your accountant so they can log in and retrieve any information they need. You can export CSV lists of invoices, ledgers and statements.

Just to let you know, there’s now a feature to print multiple invoices (upto 50 at a time). More info here:

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/printing-multiple-invoices-via-view-all-invoices-implemented/3335/6

Hi Glenn,

I used to, but I am currently not receiving the multiple invoices via email when I request the print. I have checked this feature twice in the last 2 weeks. Is there a bug in your system? I have checked my spam, but unfortunately not there either.

Thanks,

Anna

Hi @Anna_Szanto

It sounds like the emails may either be rejected by your email server, or they’ve previously bounced back to us causing them to be blocked from being sent.

Let me send you a private message and we can take a look.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.