Problem Loading Page

Hi guys,

has anyone else had problems with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox loading Quickflile. Happens most days when i use Quickfile for more than for just a few entries. Not sure if its something with my PC, Quickfile or the browsers i’m using (both of which are up to date and have recently had history removed)

I get this page, which last from a few minutes to an hour at the most so far.

ANy ideas why this is happening?

Hi @scoobeski

We’re not aware of any issues - everything is working all OK at the moment.

Would you be able to visit this page please, and tell me what “colo” is set to? I don’t believe this is the issue, but I would like to rule it out.

Do you have any browser extensions or an anti-virus that could be blocking it? Are you able to try it on a different device?

colo is set to LHR

I’ve got kaspersky, i’ve tried turning that off, but still have the same issue. Was only happening on Chrome to start with, so downloaded Firefox which seemed ok, but had problems with that too today. The only extensions i have are the Quickfile bank feeds.

Not got another device to hand atm, but its tricky as there’s no set pattern to it happening, could be ok for a whole day then it’ll go to the problem page. One curious thing, if i try Chrome for a different user on the same PC it usually loads ok.

Thanks for the information. Do you see the same error on Chrome too, or is it the same? Any screenshots you can share would be helpful too.

It’s basically the same for Chrome, haven’t been using that today so not managed to get a screenshot as yet. Will try using Chrome tomorrow and will get a screenshot if the problem happens again :smile:

No problem. Please do let us know how that goes. Bit of a strange one, but hopefully we can work to resolve it for you :slight_smile:

[Edit]
@scoobeski - Who is your internet provider?

yeah it’s got me puzzled lol

Internet provider is Plusnet, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s something to do with them as they’re appalling lol

Been using chrome all day today and it’s gone ping again. Took a screen shot

Thanks for the screenshot @scoobeski. There is an issue with Chrome which can caused the ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE message to appear. It could be related to the FireFox one, but I can’t say for certain.

The good news is however, Chrome has got a way of fixing this.

1. In the address bar. type chrome://flags/#tls13-variant

2. Change the option to Disabled

This doesn’t remove the security of the connection, but rather uses a different version.

Let me know if that works for you?

brill, will give that a whirl and let you know if i have any more problems :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just to let you know its gone ping on chrome again, same error page as before :frowning:

The error would suggest that there’s some interference occurring between CloudFlare (our SSL certificate providers) and your machine. We’ll continue to investigate this and report back.

thanks! Really appreciate that :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.