Problem with Monzo Open Banking feed?

We have had an active Open Banking feed from Monzo for months and it’s been working fine. However, since yesterday, it stopped updating with new transactions. Having read a few articles on this forum that suggested removing the feed and adding it back, I tried that. Unfortunately, I now just get “The bank failed to respond and their Open Banking interface may be down. Please retry in 15 minutes.” I have contacted Monzo this afternoon but they have just said “We’d suggest you reach out to Quick File in regards to this, they’ll be best placed to investigate this” - which wasn’t really the response I was hoping for. Is anyone else seeing the same error with an existing feed or on trying to connect a new Monzo Open Banking feed? It never seems to make the connection to the bank’s servers, unlike all the other supported banks, so never gets to the point of asking for account details. More importantly, anyone have any further ideas on how to fix this?

Hi @The_Toaster

Our team identified an issue which is affecting a small number of users. They’re actively working on this.

Any missing transactions will be imported shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Thanks, Matthew. Looks like it’s already fixed :grinning: I have re-established the bank feed and imported the missing transactions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.