Project detail reports?

Hi there,

Is there a report that gives me the complete list of all sales and purchases for a given project? Or better yet, for many/all projects? Right now I am clicking into each project individually, then click on All Sales Invoices, export that data, then go back, then click on All Purchase invoices, export that data, then combine those two exports.

Is there a quicker way?

Thanks,
Sara-Jayne

Each project ‘home page’ has a P&L button in yellow. Pretty sure this is exportable and gives a summary of both Sales and Expenses for each Project.

Also, under ‘Reports’ you can select ‘Projects’ and on the resulting screen select the projects you need included and this will give you an exportable summary of all selected projects sales and purchases. I don’t think it’s itemised though for each project, it just gives the totals for each.

Hi Bluesden, many thanks for pointing me to these summary reports. Unfortunately, none of these are detail reports.

I have used the P&L on the per-project basis that you mention, and yes it is exportable. That’s only a summary, and doesn’t include the complete list of all sales and purchases, though.

I’ve also used the export of the projects list you mention to get the summary of projects. Again, this isn’t a detail report, but just a summary - it’s only the total sales and total purchases.

I would also like to know if there’s a way to get the P&L report for all the projects without clicking into each of them individually?

Hello @SaraJayne

I would also like to know if there’s a way to get the P&L report for all the projects without clicking into each of them individually?

This is not possible at present

I have amended this feed to a feature request so other forum members can vote on it and we can guage the response.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.