Purchase Order file attachments

The help link on the file attachment section of the purchase order takes you to purchase invoice entry.

Attaching a file to a purchase invoice and nothing seems to happen. Try to do it again and you get this;

Checking Document Manager and they are all there.

I didn’t know what the ‘1’ signified, still don’t really. Would be nice to have a tooltip on hover for things like that. Clicking on the numbers gives me an error on one (in that it doesn’t do anything) and the other 2 tell me they are attached to a purchase invoice (they aren’t). (Purchase invoices #QF00064/5 btw are from September 2019 and do not have these documents attached to them).

Clicking the QF number just takes to me to the main Purchase Management page but the link does show it wants to show something else.

Hi @Lurch

Please accept our apologies for the delayed reply, this seems to have slipped passed us.

This is with our development team to investigate.

Hi @Lurch

This issue has now been fixed. Please let us know if you are still seeing any problems

It’s less worse I guess?

Doesn’t show me what it is linked to at all now, and it is in the receipts folder but it isn’t a receipt.

I wish you would stop changing my topic tags to support/bug solved when they aren’t in fact solved or support queries.

Hi @Lurch

Apologies, I was informed that it had been resolved by the development team. I can see that this is not the case.

The broken link has been fixed and it just waiting for the next update to go live, with regards to the folder there isn’t a folder for PO attachments at the moment

1 Like

Hi @Lurch

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you - can you let me know if you are still having problems with this? The ticket is showing as being resolved so if this isn’t the case I shall open a new one for you.

I shall check later and get back to you.