Purchase orders - Quantity Field

@jill2308 @annashaftoe @mkayes @Josh_Shires @Ashden @u4h37u @Neil_Freshwater @gcotton @tc5440 @Jonathan_Broughton @sme @dagayveggi

This is just a quick message to confirm that we have now implemented quantities and unit costs for Purchase Orders. We will also review some of the related features discussed here shortly.

4 Likes

@Glenn thank you, thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Many thanks
That’s great news.
How do you activate it,? as mine is still showing old format.

Thanks

Hi @Jonathan_Broughton

This has been activated on all accounts using purchase orders. It may be that you’ve accessed purchases by mistake?

many thanks
F5 did the trick

thanks thats great - is there an edit for the stationary layout as our company name is long it overlaps the “purchase order” text.

Hi @jill2308

There isn’t an exact way to edit the purchase order area at the moment (although you’re welcome to start a new feature request topic for this, if you wish).

I have however noticed a small issue here that I have reported to our development team, which may resolve your issue. I’ll keep you updated on this.

Thanks - I know we had this issue in the past before you had a choice of stationary for invoices and Glen did some mods on our account which resolved it for us.

Nice work guys! Many thanks.

1 Like

hi, i see we have quantity in Purchase Orders, but still not in Purchase Invoices
When might we see this? as causing me as many problems as everyone else
thank you

@jpitsolutions - There are no plans to introduce this in the short term.

Would you mind posting this as a separate feature request please and we’ll track the interest in this? I thought we already had one but can’t seem to find it.