Pushing Estimate to Invoice

Hi Team,

I have generated ESTIMATE by API (invoice/create), Now I am in need to push that Estimate to INVOICE via API.
In order to achieve that I have used " [Estimate_AcceptDecline]" to make that as INVOICE, But my estimate status changed to AGREED only, but its still an ESTIMATE.
Could you please suggest me the correct API to achieve my expectation as mentioned above.

Thanks
Aashish

Hi @Aashish

There isn’t a way to convert an estimate to an invoice at the moment unfortunately.

You can however accept the estimate, and create a new invoice using the Estimate_AcceptDecline and Invoice_Create endpoints.

Hi Team,

You mean to say, I need to create another Invoice and that estimate will be of no use.
Could you please suggest me if estimate will keep on accumulating, then it will become a confusing for my ACCOUNTS team.

In that case I should delete my Estimate rather than accepting, and create a invoice, as there will be no use of Estimate once I receive the payment against that.

Thanks
Aashish

Currently, there is no way to do this through the API, but you could still do it through the web interface as normal.

Estimates won’t be deleted, and even if they are, it’s a soft delete (so it’s just marked as deleted) and can be restored if needed.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.