QF is revealing my private e-mail address to customers

Hi,

I’ve just started using QF and so am still finding my way around.

I have two e-mail addresses - a private one which I use for all e-mail communication outside of the business and a business one which I use for all e-mail communication inside the business, i.e. for communicating with customers. I have configured QF to use this business e-mail address as the one to use for routine e-mails such as invoices (via the SMTP settings).

However, when a customer visits the client area, the ‘Query Invoice’ page is revealing my private e-mail address to the customer instead of the business e-mail address. I used the private e-mail address when creating my QF account.

How can I change this so that the ‘Query Invoice’ pages shows the business e-mail address?

Thanks.

Hi @Gordon

The email address being displayed there is the Admin email address for the account (likely the one you used to set up the account). You can change this to your business email address in your account settings Account Settings > Team Management

Unfortunately this would be the only solution to your problem.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

OK, thank you for replying so quickly to my query. I thought that might be the only way to do this, but I just needed to be sure.
Many thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.