Question from a Newbie...uughhhh..... BROWN?

Hi All,

Firstly a big thanks to all concerned in the development of QuickFile… I wish I’d found it before I’d thrown circa £20 a month to FreeAgent for the past 4 years!

Secondly, I’m not sure if it is related but I recently allowed accountant access to my account and since that time, whenever I log in to QF it appears my dashboard has developed some gastro-intestinal issues and turned an’orrible shade of brown.

I know it’s not the end of the world, but as the Director of a Graphic Design & Web Design Studio, it just really upsets my creative mojo… anyone have any ideas?

Cheers muchly

Kai

Was it linked to your accountants Affinity account or did you add them manually as a team member?

Hi Lurch, thanks for the reply. Yes it has been linked to an Afinity account.

That would be why - If they own an affinity account, they can set their own colour scheme and style for their clients:

http://help.quickfile.co.uk/main/1/white_labelling.htm

Firstly, thank you for the positive feedback, I will pass this on.

As others have mentioned, this is an Affinity thing. I.e. they get to set their own styling/branding for all managed accounts. We are considering having some sort of revert switch so that you can go back to the classic blue theme and QuickFile logo. I will update you if we move forward with this.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.