Quickfile Usage report

HI,
My usage report shows 805 transactions, so I clicked on the little magnifyer glass and it took me to the settings - usage report. However the numbers on this dont seem to match searches. At the top of the page it says “Last 12 Months upto 12th September 1t 13:22”

One of the line items is showing 41 transactions for what I know I havent used in the year.
|0013|South Road renovations|41|

So i clicked on the nominal code and set the dates to the 12 months, 12 sept 17 - 12 sept 18 and ran the report and it shows ‘No Transactions found’.

Any idea why its reporting 41 on the usage chart? I was pushed into the power subscription mode earlier this year and to be fair I dont mind paying for software I use, but I would rather like the usage to reflect just that, the last years usage and not feel that theres some hidden system to trip you up.

thanks
Paul

The usage report is based on the date the transactions were entered, which isn’t necessarily the same as the date the transaction happened.

1 Like

Hi @Paul_McCann

As @ian_roberts mentions, the usage report is based on the date the entry was entered into QuickFile rather than the date it took place.

So a bank transaction that took place in 2016 be but entered yesterday for example, would count in the usage report.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.