Receipt Hub prompting me to save file

Hi
Internet Browser in use: Firefox version 74.0 (64bit)
When you click on Tag me button, browser open to save file, which is already saved.
This happned to any file.

Please provide solution

Regards

Hi @hemant

Please accept my apologies, but I’m not sure I follow. Are you able to provide a screenshot of the error you’re seeing, or some step-by-step instructions?

If you do upload screenshots, please remove any sensitive data.

Hi Mathew
MY Dashboard >>>> My Receipt Hub (42) >>> CLICK ON Tag Me! BUTTON
SEE FILE:
RESULT NOT EXPECTED: IMG_20200323_202121.jpg
SEE FILE : IMG_20200323_202628.jpg
Regards,
Hemant Patel
IMG_20200323_202121|690x388

Thanks @hemant - that’s appreciated!

This is actually a setting on your browser which is forcing the file to download rather than showing a preview on the page.

This came up on our old forum, which I’ve copied below for you:

I think this is due to your Firefox settings configured to download rather than preview the PDF. There’s a couple of things you can check.

1. Click the Firefox button top left of the browser window then select Add-ons. Find the PDF Reader add-on and enable it (It may be listed under plugins).

2. Go into the Firefox settings and click the “Application Tab”. Make sure Adobe Reader is configured to “Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)”.

Hope this helps!

Hi
Resolved by this way:
You can use a different PDF viewer instead of the built-in PDF viewer, if you prefer. To change from using the built-in PDF viewer to another PDF viewer:

1. Click the menu Tools and select Options.
  2. In the General panel, navigate to the Applications section.
  3. Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click on the entry to select it.
  4. Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry. The Action entry will show Preview in Firefox when you’re using the built-in PDF Viewer.
    Done
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.