Receipt Hub query

Hi, We are sending receipts to the receipt hub but the Name field isn’t always very meaningful and so we would like to populate the Amount field but can’t see how to do it. Please could you advise? This would make it easier for us to identify receipts in the list on the hub. Thank you.

Hi @JessicaFerguson

The names which are pulled through are the names that the attachment is uploaded with. I would recommend renaming the receipt before uploading if you would like the name to be more meaningful.

For the amount to show, go into “tag me” and enter the details of the receipt. Once this has been done, you can show a list of the tagged receipts, which will have the corresponding amount next to them.

Also, once you have tagged the receipt, it shows the name of the invoice in the list, which is typically more meaningful than the name of the file.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.