Receipts created from within Receipt Hub should have amounts in currency of choice

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature request.

The supplier invoices I receive are almost exclusively in PLN. But when I try to process them using the Receipt Hub, I can only create the amount in GBP, as per attached screenshot

There should be a way to select the currency of the invoice being processed. Ideally, there would be a way to set PLN as the default currency so that I don’t have to do it over and over again.

It’s a feature request.

Receipt Hub only allows invoices in GBP invoices to be created. I believe the issue comes down to overcrowding the interface

Agree, this is the way it is. But it’s not the best choice.

A way to avoid interface overcrowding could be to create a Preference setting so that I can set my invoice currency there just once — and to be bothered by choice on the Receipt Hub processing screen.

Personally, I see no issues with the way it is.

However, as always - I’ll leave the topic open and if there’s more interest shown, then I’d image it will be looked into further

It’s kind of critical for me — as I have an entire year of invoices to process :cry:

If I cannot do that from the Receipt Hub due to the currency issue, then my beautiful workflow is ruined before work even starts…

However, I don’t know how many other people have the same problem. I don’t imagine you would want to implement this feature for just a single paying client, would you? :sun_with_face:

Not my call - I don’t work for QuickFile, I just help out on the forums. Hopefully Glenn will pick this up in the morning :blush:

There’s an open feature request here.

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/receipt-hub-support-for-foreign-currency-receipts/5960

It is something we would like to address, it’s just not quite the most popular request at the moment.

I would however add your vote to the above thread, as I say we are looking to provide what you ask for.

For now I will close this thread to eliminate any duplicates.

1 Like

Just a quick one to let you know that we now support the creation of foreign currency purchase invoices from within the Receipt Hub.

You can find more information on this here.

1 Like