Receipts for expenses

Looking for an improved workflow for reporting evidence for expense claims to suppliers. When I invoice suppliers I often claim expenses (travel, subsistence). They want to see evidence of the purchase so I attach a photo of the receipt. And to summarise the expense I provide an excel table of the purchases. I’d like to do all of this using QuickFile rather than managing a log of expenses in excel and a file of receipt photos in finder (mac user). Any advice appreciated!

Would project tags on the expence invoices work? Then just rebrill them to create the new sale invoice

They want to see evidence of the purchase so I attach a photo of the receipt.

Not an answer however, when I have to do this I always provide a copy of the receipt and watermark it “This is not a tax invoice”. Your invoice is their receipt. If you provide an invoice for £100 plus £25 expenses, £125 total and then give copies for the receipts for £25 there’s a danger they then are able to double claim the £25 expense.
Also have a policy about working for clients who don’t trust me but that’s a different tin of beans!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.