Reconciling supplier statements to outstanding invoices

Hi,
When trying to reconcile supplier statements to whats in QF I very often cannot total efficiently because the list goes onto page 2 and the total therefore resets. Is there another way I can do this better? The current items per page is 50 and it just isn’t enough against some of our more heavily used suppliers. The same can occasionally happen with our clients as well.

As an aside to that point QF fails to show the correct total of an invoice which has a credit against it so its hard to reconcile and balance up with what a supplier is expecting. Is there a better way to do this too?

Thanks

Hi,
When trying to reconcile supplier statements to whats in QF I very often cannot total efficiently because the list goes onto page 2 and the total therefore resets. Is there another way I can do this better? The current items per page is 50 and it just isn’t enough against some of our more heavily used suppliers. The same can occasionally happen with our clients as well.

As an aside to that point QF fails to show the correct total of an invoice which has a credit against it so its hard to reconcile and balance up with what a supplier is expecting. Is there a better way to do this too?

Thanks

Hi @w9gga

Whilst you wouldn’t be able to “tick” each of them off, I believe the Debtor / Creditor Report report would be better placed to achieve what you’re looking for.

This report will show you a list of outstanding invoices as of a date (so you could enter their statement date for example), with the outstanding balance, invoice total, and grouped by supplier.

You could export this data to a CSV file, and mark them off in a spreadsheet, if you wish.

Hope that helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.