Record a payment box not opening

I tried to record a payment via the drop down menu in the all sales table but all I got was a buffer circle (Firefox browser). Also tried to open the invoice first and then the log payment button. Same issue with a different browser (Chrome). Signed off and on again, still the same issue. Both browsers are up to date. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Hi Cicero, I have exactly the same issue, there must be a system issue.
URGENT - please fix now Quickfile @Glenn @GlennQF

1 Like

Question. If your selecting a payment method from the actual invoice. It will place a transaction into the bank account you select. So how are you making sure that your bank balance, balances?

Are you not using the bank feature? Surely the best method (and working method) is to find the payment in your transactions click tag me and select the invoice it relates to

There are reasons for not using the bank feed for certain accounts, like a shared credit card or petty cash. I’d always use the receipt hub to enter these anyway and mark them as paid there, but not everyone does.

Are you able to post a screenshot of what you’re seeing? I can’t replicate that problem.

I’ll send a PM so you can reply there if you prefer.

1 Like

Hi @Cicero

What antivirus are you using? I’ve recently seen reports of certain antivirus’ causing this issue.

It may be worth just trying to disable your antivirus temporarily and trying it again. You can also add QuickFile to your unblock list Kapersky, see here for details.

1 Like

Looks like my anti-virus/security prevented the pop up window. Added the website to the whitelist. Problem solved. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.