Refresh bank feeds

I have a couple of Quickfile accounts, both with bank feeds activated. On the newer account I have the option to refresh the bank feed from the ‘more options’ menu in the bank account, but this option is missing in the older account. Is it possible to update or something to get this option made available?
Thanks, Jonno

Hi @snapperjonno

Are the older accounts using a Barclays feed? We used to offer a Barclays feed which was developed by QuickFile (this is no longer available for new accounts). This feed, due to the way it operates, does not have a manual refresh option.

The newer accounts would have access to a Yodlee feed which comes with the manual refresh option however. You can certainly apply this to an older account, but would require a bank feed subscription for it.

Thanks for your reply. Yes it is Barclays. I thought I was paying a feed subscription for this already, but I guess this might be for the other accounts - how can I check?
There is no option to activate a bank feed in the ‘more options’ menu within the bank…

All your subscriptions can be found by going to Help >> Additional Services.

If you already have the other feed set up, or don’t have the subscription then it’s likely that it won’t be shown

Thanks.

I am already paying for the bank feeds according to my subscriptions page - so how do I activate this rather than the old Chrome plugin feed?

The feed can be activated by viewing the bank statement view of the bank you want to activate the feed on, selecting More Options and then Activate Bank Feed

There’s some more detailed instructions in this post here: Yodlee Bank Feeds

But please do let us know if you get stuck or need clarification on anything

Thanks, like I said before though, this option is not showing up. Do I need to delete the chrome feed first in order to activate the yodle feed?

The chrome feed works completely separately, so it shouldn’t affect this at all. Let me send you a private message and we’ll take a look for you.

Please look for a green notification in the top right corner.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.