Refunding VAT and non-VAT subsistence

I signed uo yesterday so am feeling my way around. I want to repay a group of receipts to an employee in one transaction. Some are VAT receipts, some are not - they are travel and subsistence receipts. How do I tag the transaction on the Accounts Statement page to reflect the VAT I can claim back?

Hi @dgo

For VAT to be registered in the VAT return, it needs to be entered as a purchase or sales invoice (as this records the split of net, gross and VAT amounts).

Some of these previous posts may help with this:

Hope this helps, but please let us know if we can help further.