Reminder before due date

I find that dropping an email to a client a few days before an invoice is due, works well for getting paid on time - is there any plans for Quickfile to have an automatic email that can be sent prior to a due date?

1 Like

Hi @draelectricals

Thank you for your suggestion. I’m not aware of any plans for this feature at the moment, but I’ll leave your topic open and if there’s enough interest we’ll have a look into this

With regular customers I schedule statements at suitable points in our publication cycle. Having said that I would prefer to send an additional reminder at, say, three days before the due date. (Preferably as an additional reminder rather than hijacking the first overdue reminder)

I’m new to QuickFile and I would be very interested in the ability to send reminders before the due date :slight_smile:

It would be helpful to send reminder emails to clients before their invoices are due, specifically 14, 7, and 3 days in advance. This ensures that clients are reminded of their upcoming payment obligations and gives them an opportunity to submit payment before receiving a notice that their payment is overdue.

Hi @elliottocall

I’ve merged your post into this existing thread. You may want to click the ‘Vote’ button at the top of the page to add your vote to this existing request.