Reports aged debtor or creditor by month

Is it possible to have a debtor or creditor list by month? We pay our bills monthly and want to pay all August bills in September for example. Is there a way to customise the aged debtor or creditor reports?

The aged creditor report already breaks down the balance by month up to 3 months …

You say the aged debtor breaks down to months - can you show me how because ours by days - 0-15, 16-30, 31-45 etc. Id there a setting I’m missing?

Mine does 0-15, 16-30 (add together for 1 month), 31-60 (2 months), 61-90 (3 months), 90+ If you export the report you can quickly add the first two columns.

I see what you are saying but I’m looking for calendar months aging. Question is still open…

@ARC I agree with you.
Currently the debtors and creditors lists are set up by quantity of days overdue, which is helpful if you have strictly 30 accounts.

However, this way is extremely unhelpful if you want a quick overview of monthly accounts. Every month I have to export, then drill down and readjust to get a true view of amounts due.

@QFSteve It would be great to have both options available. Thanks

Currently the debtors and creditors lists are set up by quantity of days overdue

This is how it is set up at present

Please add your votes to the feature request (top left).

The developers look at the top requested features when the add new options to the software.

1 Like