Reports - Project Management page

“[?]” rather than monetary figures appear under all the column headings against some project tags. The “Count” on theses tags is above 400. How can reinstate the figures, please?

Hello @Glencarron2024

This change was made, basically because of performance

If there are more than 400 entries, it displays as a ?

Exporting the list or going into the list remain unaffected

Steve, Thanks for your prompt help. I want to show the tag items for my current accounting year, 1/4/2023 to 31/3/2024. Is it possible to reinstate the tag items from archive and then export or archive pre 1/4/2023, so that less than 400 show , and the project tag management page will show the current year only.

Alasdair F. Douglas

Farm Manager - 07768 005703

Glencarron Estate

Strathcarron

Ross-shire

IV54 8YU

Hello @Glencarron2024

I want to show the tag items for my current accounting year, 1/4/2023 to 31/3/2024

You should be able to apply a date range to the project screen, select the projects you are interested in then export the report.

Thanks, Steve. How do I return my tagged archive to the projects screen so that I can apply the date range. I can’t apply a date range to the tag that i have archived.

Hello @Glencarron2024

The project screen does not have a date range applied by default so it includes data from your sales and purchase list regardless of date.

You just apply a date filter to the screen for the year you are wanting to see.

Thanks, Steve - great help. Alasdair

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.