Revolut bank feeds showing "offline"

Hello, I have these linked bank feeds from Revolut Business account, they have been working fine for a few years now, but now just stopped updating? No transactions have been imported after 24th Dec.

Hi @Slav

There are no issues at this time.

I can see it was reconnected 11 days ago. Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting it since, to see if this resolves the issue?

Hi Mathew, thank you for your reply. I haven’t tried that no, how do I “disconnect and reconnect” these feeds? Do I need to press “Revoke” button?

Hello @Slav

how do I “disconnect and reconnect” these feeds? Do I need to press “Revoke” button?

That’s correct, “Revoke the feed” and set it up again so a fresh authorisation is given.

1 Like

yes that has helped, they show as active now and after refreshing and selecting from 24th Dec, the transactions have been downloaded.
Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Hello @Slav

For reference, Sometimes banks make changes at their end which we have no control over but revoking and re authorising usually resolves this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.