Sale of a property asset in ltd company

Hi, we have a property rental business, with several properties, we became LTD company last year. how do i show the sale of the property in quickfile, also there was a profit after mortgage redemption paid, but the profit is only part of the balance left ie, i believe when the company took over the property, the profit for the company is is the difference of the value of it when the company took it over, so if there was 56k balance but the difference between the value at time of taking it on and the sale this year is say only 10k?

if that makes sense?

Hi @Boycey66

Thank you for your patience in waiting for a response.

Unfortunately the support staff here on the forum are not accountants so are unable to help you with your query.

However, there are accountants that use the forum, so I’ll leave this topic open in hopes that one of them is able to help.

Alternatively, if you need to find an accountant who can help you and is familiar with QuickFile check out our sister site: Find An Accountant

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.