Sales Invoices Attachments now NOT Showing

Hi Since the upgrade you have lost the ability to see which Invoices have an attachments (you have lost the little icons showing attachments/payments etc)

Is there any way this can be reintroduced in sales so you can see which invoices have attachments. As you can not search for invoices with attachments (you never could) and you now cannot see which invoices have attachments it is impossible to find invoices with or without attachments?

This is something that has been lost due to the update and is very important to me.

Thanks

Hi @1andy_mc

We will investigate this for you and report back. It may be a styling issue as it was certainly not our intention to remove this indicator. Please leave this with us and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.

Hi I have a screenshot showing sales, which clearly identifies sales invoices with an attachment. I can send you this if you like?

We’re looking into this now, I’ve asked the engineer to report back if we need any specific info from you.

Just a quick one to let you know that this issue has been resolved and will be released in our next deployment tomorrow morning. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

UPDATE:

The attachment icons have now been restored:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the swift response

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.