Sanitization of Data

Hello,

I’ve been using the API for several years now without any major issues. However, I’ve noticed today that html tags are being stripped on quotes/invoices in the Description field. The Additional Notes and Item fields are fine.

Specifically, the tags I’m using are:

<li>
<b>
<p>

Please can you look into this asap as it’s messing up the formatting of my quotes and invoices?

Hello,

We are having a similar issue…

I made a custom HTML layout to display specifications of our proposals more clearly as QuickFile is very restricted in terms of customisation, working with the best of what we had, its worked for a long period of time, but every time i duplicate my estimate to make for a new client, its saving in plain text.

Whatever the developer(s) have changed needs to be changed back immediately.

I think this should be reported as a bug to be honest because of the loss of functionality.

We’re looking into this now, it does sound like a bug found it’s way into the last release.

2 Likes

Hopefully this is rectified soon, I’ve held back sending a quote as it looks terrible to the customer, i rang them to tell them there’s an issue with our estimating system and we will have it with them soon, but now we’ve lost the job.

We’ve just deployed a fix so that should all work fine. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Hasn’t worked for me…all my HTML just gets completely cleared when i save!

I’ve just tested it, all working for me :+1:

1 Like

Working for me now too, cheers guys :slight_smile:

1 Like