Santander bank feed not working on Chrome extension

Hi,

My bank feed with santander used to work fine but I haven’t used it in a few months and now when I go into my bank accout to download file to quickfile it says
Export Failed!
Incorrect account number or authentication key. Please ensure you have enabled file imports on your Quick File account and the credentials supplied are correct.
What has gone wrong? I have a period etween 24th June 2029 and 4th July 2019 which hasn’t fed through.
Any clues plse

Simon

Hi @simon1

It sounds like you’re using the QuickFile chrome extension. Is that correct?

yes i am. Is that a problem?

The Chrome extension was depreciated in December 2018, so unfortunately any issues with it won’t be fixed.

It’s recommended that you switch over to Open Banking, which is a direct connection to your bank, offering better security and an automated feed. This does require a Bank Feed Subscription (currently £15 +VAT for 1 year), but this would cover you for all bank feeds not just for 1 bank or 1 bank account.

You can find more information on Open Banking, here: What is Open Banking?

1 Like

I’m confused because it looks like I’ve set up open banking - when i go into open banking in quickfile I have connected santander as my bank and the accounts. It is showing the correct balance for today but I can’t get it to do back feed from the last few months

Well that’s great if it’s already done. That should continue to work as normal from the date it was set up.

The feed can only go up to 28 days prior to the date of set up. You would have been offered this at the time of set up, but if you missed it, don’t worry - we can do it manually from our end if you like?

ive gone back in and it will only back feed to 26th May 2020 but it is feeing from this date.
It’s really frustrating that i have effectively lost end June 2019 to now though!

wow - yes that would be great. I need it to go back to 23rd June 2019 I’m afraid :worried:

I’ve just sent you a private message - you should see a little green icon in the top right corner.

Typically, we can only go back 28 days from the date of set up, but we’ll take a look and see what the bank allows.

ok thx ill have a look

Hi simon1,
You could may download a CSV file from your bank statement from your bank and then uploaded to quickfile. But I am not sure is it possible to do this for a whole year. I am with a different bank and I can only download last 6 month.

thx - all sorted now

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.