Santander issues with feed

Hello,
Santander hasn’t refreshed the feed since the 18th, the manual option won’t pull across.
So I removed the feed to do it again and now Santander isn’t an option to add as an account.
Can someone please advise me on how to proceed?
Many thanks
Demelza

Hello @Demelza

I can see on your account there is an active feed for a Santander savings account.

When you grant authorisation it is per bank. as there is an active feed for this bank it will not show Santander in the new feed options.

You will need to

• Remove the feed for the saving account.
  • Set up the Santander feed again (it will show once the savings account feed is removed)
  • Grant authorisation for both your savings and current accounts in one go

Hello @QFSteve
Many thanks for getting back to me, I’ve done the above and now have both accounts listed again.

However, the current account is still only showing up to 18th Nov, I know its usually 24hrs behind, but there have been transactions over the last 4 days.

Is there anything you can do to help pull those transactions across, its only being playing up since the reactivation of the connection last week.
Many thanks
Demelza

Hi,
when refreshing the feed manually under More Options>Refresh Bank Feed, you should be able to set a date up to 21 days in the past.

Hello @Demelza

I have reviewed the data coming from the bank and we are getting a 503 service unavailable response.

I have queried this with the development team to see if there are any issues with the feed at present.

1 Like

Hello @Demelza

I have just received word back that there’s an issue with the Santander feed at present, our status page has been updated to reflect this

1 Like

Hello @QFSteve
Any developments with Santander or progress reports, still not able to tag transactions.

Hi @Demelza

We don’t have any updates unfortunately.

But can I just check that your issue has now changed? The initial issue reported above was the feed not linking, but you mention you’re unable to tag transactions. Are they now linked and importing all OK?

Hello @QFMathew

I originally asked about the feed because I had revoked access to try and reset the account tagging, because I have been unable to tag any transactions since the 18th Nov, I still cannot tag anything as nothing has been imported since the 18th Nov.

I’m getting a little concerned now as our VAT quarter is due and I can’t bring our account up to date.

So in short, no, sorry it is not working as it should.

Hi, Santander bank feeds have been down since 23rd November. Is the issue with Santander or with Quickfile?
In either case, is there an update on what action is being undertaken (whichever party) to resolve this?
If it’s Santander, what has Quickfile done re communicating issue with Santander, and what is Santander’s response?
If it is at Quickfile’s end, what are you doing to resolve?
Many thanks.
Stephen Monk

Hi @Stephen_Monk

The issue does appear to be on Santander’s end, although we’re still awaiting a response from their Open Banking team.

Can I just clarify - are you also having the same issue, in that you can’t authorise the connection between Santander and QuickFile?

Edit
@Stephen_Monk @Demelza - This issue is only affecting a few accounts, but the issue is on Santander’s side. As I mentioned above, unfortunately Santander haven’t responded to our request as of yet, so we are escalating this.

In the meantime, I would encourage you to speak to Santander to see if there’s anything specific to your accounts that could be preventing this.

If you can also confirm whether disconnecting and reconnecting the feed helps resolve this, that would be appreciated.

Hello @QFMathew
I can confirm that disconnecting and reconnecting the feed does not make any difference I’m afraid.

EDIT
I have just gone back in and the feed is now working, transactions have been imported up to 25th November.
Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Hi, I have disconnected the Santander feed and reconnected it sudccessfully. I waited for half an hour and have just retried doing a refresh transactions import. It still does not work. transactions import has not worked since 23rd November.

Hi @Stephen_Monk

We’ve managed to import 19 transactions for your account. Does this look all OK now?

Hi Matthew,

This looks OK, thankyou . I’ll check to see how imports work tomorrow but it looks promising.

Kind regards,
Stephen Monk

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.