Sending invoices and statements

Hello - I’ve just transferred over to QF from Sage. Each month I want to issue approx 100 invoices of varying amounts. About 60% of these will get sent by email QF and the remainder I wish to print out and post. I have created the invoices - all as Drafts at the moment and I want to be able to email all of those with email address and print out the rest. From the Invoice Management screen I can’t see any way of identifying those that have emails as the address doesn’t show like it does on the View Clients page. The Search facility doesn’t seem to allow me to search for them either. Is there any way I can do this? I want to do something similar with statements but other than go through each client I can’t see a way of doing this either. Is it possible please?
Many thanks
Regards
Helen

Hello @HelenTheShop

If you highlight all the drafts (note you can only send 50 at a time from 1 page)

Click send Selected, you are then given the send method

All the accounts with an email address will be selected for send by email. The ones which are not will be selected for snail mail.

Hello Steve
Thanks for your very quick reply. I think I see what you mean and I’m quite happy with the ones that will go via email. I don’t want to use snail mail (which I think refers to using iMail) I want to be able to print the invoices out and send them in the post myself. So from your reply I assume I check the “Update as Sent” but how can I then work out which ones I need to print out without going into each invoice?
Regards
Helen

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.