Set domain for receipts to be emailed from

I’m not sure if this is possible at the moment, but can we set an entire domain e.g. all email addresses ending "@ourbusiness.co.uk" for receipts to be forwarded from, rather than just 5 email addresses?

How would that work with the likes of gmail.com, hotmail.com, live.com etc. Not really sure how we can safely handle that?

That’s a good point. I was thinking of a business situation where the domain is only used by people in the same company, but if someone put in to upload anything sent from a gmail address, that could completely break the system.

It would be useful, but very hard to implement.

I was wondering about this as well as I have a few suppliers who send me invoices as attachments to a dedicated address so I can just direct them straight to Quick File instead of having to manually forward them on.

I suppose a reasonably simple workaround in my case is to set say receipts@mydomain.co.uk on my mailserver to forward mail to receipts@quickfile.co.uk but modify the from address on the way through so all I need to put into Quick File is receipts@mydomain.co.uk.

2 Likes