Set up postings

Hiya,

So if the accounts year we use runs from Jan to Dec, but we started using the software in March, then linked up the the Bank account in May am i right in thinking all the posts prior to this can still be manually entered into the bank so that the full years posts are on the system.

Thanks

Hi @Debbie1

Yes, manually entering the data would work. However there are a few other options.

1. You can enter an opening balance that would just show the balance but not any transactions. For more information on this check out the following link: Importing data from another system
  2. You can also import your bank transactions, which would save manually entering them. For more information about importing transactions, please check out this link: Importing your bank statement

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

ok thanks for getting back to me, there was no computerised system in place, so i shall look at the link for importing bank statement you have sent me, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.