Setting up Santander feed - account showing as "not linked"

HI just started a trial on your platform. I’ve linked to Santander. I can see my bank account details on your platform, but it shows the account I want to link as “not linked” and there doesn’t seem a way to link it. What should I do please?

Thanks,
Julia

Hi @Joolz1

Welcome to QuickFile!

There are 2 ways to link the account. The first would have been when you approved the link with Santander, you should have been an option to select which account in QuickFile you would like to match it to.

The other way, which is the way I think you’ll have to take, is go to your bank account list (“Banking”), and select Options, and then Activate Bank Feed

Hope that helps!

HI QFMathew

Thanks for the reply!

The first would have been when you approved the link with Santander, you should have been an option to select which account in QuickFile you would like to match it to.
I didn’t see that option. Can I find it somewhere?

This is what I get when I try the second option;

Thanks,
Julia

Is the account configured in QuickFile as “Santander”? I believe it will only offer the feed option if the bank name is set to one that offers a feed, it won’t show if the account is set as “other”.

How can I check if it is configured in QuickFile as ‘Santander’?

Hi Julia,
You should see the Santander logo in front of your bank account. Is this area empty or you see just a letter then you didn’t set it up as a “Santander” bank account.
You can setup a new bank account and make sure you select “Santander”.

There should be an option if you click “account settings” in the drop down you showed in your previous screenshot.

Hi @Joolz1,

Rather than click options here, if you click View

From the bank statement view if you then click options you should see the Activate Bank Feed option here.

The way that @QFMathew showed above doesn’t appear for some users. It has been reported to the dev team to look into.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.