Show Matching Bank Transactions Before Tagging from Receipt Hub

OK, I’ve come back to this topic as what we have at the moment really doesn’t work for me (my luddite way of working"

I come to tag a transaction, in this case a regular payment, with a rule. At the point of confirm, I’d really like to be able to upload the associated invoice. It could just be another “button” of (manually) tag with invoice or confirm with invoice. Is this the correct way? I don’t know, but it would work for me, uploading to receipt hub/putting in drop box really doesn’t do it for me, so currently I leave it as a quickfile invoice and drop all the purchase invoices into dropbox for my accountant to sort!

Once you “confirm” it’ll create the invoice, then you can click on the (now green) “tagged” button and then the QFnnn purchase number to open the purchase in a new tab, from where you can upload the receipt towards the bottom. Not quite as slick as having an upload button in the tagging box but it’s only a couple of extra clicks.

OK - thanks - I still suggest my idea is a much better user experience - in the short term, it’s two clicks AND a scroll as the upload button is below the fold! If there is no simle way to implement my suggestion, then once you manually confirm or create new, the an option to “upload invoice” at that point would be a vast improvement. This “question” could be a setting to turn on/off…

Or on the now green “Tagged” button put a link directly to upload the invoice

Good thought, though I’m not sure how they’d easily implement this as there isn’t a purchase invoice to upload the receipt to until the tagging process is complete.

I wonder if it might be possible with a bit of custom javascript to make the link to the purchase scroll straight down to the upload form - it’s just a matter of adding #dz1 to the end of the href on the relevant link.

Here you go - try this in your “custom scripts” under advanced customisation (power user sub required):

jQuery(function($) {
    // make purchase links in "tagged" popup scroll straight to upload form
    $(document).on('reveal.facebox', function() {
       $('body.page-bank-statement #facebox a[href ^= "/secure/purchase/purchaseView"]').each(function(i,e) {
           var link = $(e).attr('href');
           if(link.search(/#/) < 0) {
               $(e).attr('href', link + '#dz1');
           }
       });
    });
});

OK, thanks 0- that seems to work to a degree. Would still prefer the “attach invoice” on the green button or a separate column, but at least one the scroll has been removed… thanks…