'Site can't be reached' message and ERR Message in Suppliers

For the last few days I’ve been having intermittent problems accessing QF. Sometimes it works OK but at other times when I’m working on it and try to access ‘Suppliers’ I get an ERR message and can access other areas but not suppliers. At other times when I try to log in I get the message ‘This site can’t be reached’ and ‘err-ssl-version-interface’ and although I keep trying I can’t access the site at all. Has anyone had the same problem?

Hello @carolwilky

Would I be right in thinking you’re using Google Chrome?

We have seen this before, but unfortunately it’s not a QuickFile error (I say unfortunately because if it was, we could fix it).

If you use Google Chrome, try the following into your address bar:

chrome://flags/#tls13-variant

And disable the setting. In previous cases where Chrome is used, this has fixed the issue.

If you’re not using Chrome, let me know and we’ll do some more digging into this.

Out of curiosity, who do you use for your internet? Do you have good speeds? In some cases, slow speeds and certain internet providers have been common, so it would be interesting to know your situation to see if there is another common link.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.