Small balance write off

I have an old historical invoice which is short paid by £0.01. Is there a way to process a write off adjustment to clear it from the overdue ledger? Thanks in advance

If it’s over 6 months then you might be able to mark it as a bad debt, if not then the simplest is probably just to credit note it - for the sake of a penny it’s probably not worth worrying about getting the debit onto the bad debt nominal, a normal credit note will just reduce your general sales instead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.